Sharpened Artist: Colored Pencil Podcast
Release Date: October 2, 2017
Topic: Reasonable Expectations as an Artist
Points of Interest:
Every artist starts out with some expectations—but are they reasonable? John and Lisa discuss some of the common misconceptions about life as an artist (especially online) and help artists at all stages come to terms with some important truths:
· Yes, your artwork will be shared online.
· Other artists will likely reach your goal before you.
· If you’re not making money, you might not be doing business and marketing right.
· You’re not going to be an expert just because you’ve read every book and watched every video.
· You will get negative feedback.
Ready to take your business to the next level? Check out the copywriting and blogging services at Clarity & Flair:
John’s Twitter: @sharpenedartist
Lisa’s Twitter: @lachri
As always, thanks for listening! Tune in next week for more from John and Lisa. In the meantime, be sure to visit www.sharpenedartist.com for additional updates and information. You can also join our Facebook group, Colored Pencil Podcast, or contact us by email at email@example.com .
Ready for monthly colored pencil inspiration? Click here to get a FREE sample issue of the COLORED PENCIL MAGAZINE!