Sharpened Artist: Colored Pencil Podcast
Release Date: May 23, 2016
Topic: Q and A
Points of Interest:
It’s another round of questions from listeners like you! Did John and Lisa answer one of your questions?
· How do I start separate social media accounts (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) for my art?
· What is the etiquette for social media accounts when trying to be a professional?
· How do I advance my career as an artist (while maintaining a day job and raising a family)? Do I need an agent?
· How do you decide where to start on a colored pencil painting? (Background vs. focal point, etc.)
· Should I take my reference photo in HDR?
-Colored Pencil Podcast Session 47: How to Take Your Own Reference Photo
As always, thanks for listening! Tune in next week for more from John and Lisa. In the meantime, be sure to visit www.sharpenedartist.com for additional updates and information. You can also join our Facebook group, Colored Pencil Podcast, or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .